Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walmart Dome Surveillance Cameras Employees

Children's rights

This is the story of a typical day of a Sumerian scholar, found on a tablet, which shows how it was severe and strict school education.
When I got up early in the morning, I turned to my mother and said: my mother gave me two cakes and I went to school. At school, the Director of punctuality said "Why are you late?" I was scared and my heart beat me,
I entered before my master and I bow.
My manager read my tablet, said:
"We're missing something" about beating me. The charge of silence
said
"Why speak without permission?" About beating me. The responsible conduct of
said
"Why did you get up without permission?" About beating me. The person in charge of the whip
said
"Why did you take this without permission?" About beating me. The task of Sumerian
said
"Why do not you speak Sumerian?" About beating me.
My teacher said
"Your hand is not good," about beating me.


(Source: Wikipedia)



0 comments:

Post a Comment